Menu


"STYLE is a way to say WHO YOU ARE without having to speak" (Coco Chanel)"

Pretty Woman






  Wearing (Giorgio Armani Jacket* CIVIDINI dress* Cora de Adamich Blouse* H&M bracelet and earrings* ELLE handbag*)

Hi girls,
Againa Hat? Yeess , hats are my second love and I think this is is a must have for this autumn. With a hat I look like a pretty Woman, I look mysterious,  my eyes are hidden from all surrounding glances. This outfit makes me much more femenine, more beautiful! I found an awesome landscape with an retro cars exposition, from my point of view it combines perfect with my retro pretty woman J
                                                                                                                            See you soon
                                                                                                                                With love Hellen